Gothic Clan
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Gothic Clan

La gran comunidad hispana de amantes de la saga Gothic y Risen.

ÍndicePortalBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Saludos a todos. ;)

+7
Harrypotas
Zacunismo
Rhobar_III
Gorn
Loco del vino
Drazul
MaGoth
11 participantes
AutorMensaje
MaGoth
Miliciano
MaGoth

Masculino Mensajes : 172
Empleo /Ocio : Gothic, Gothic-Mods, Gothic-Scripts, PC and C ++, 2D - arts.

Saludos a todos.  ;) Empty
MensajeTema: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptySáb 15 Mayo 2010, 14:10

Te diré un poco sobre ti. Yo vivo en la ciudad de Samara, Rusia. GOTHIC interesado en un tiempo muy largo, desde los días cuando se anunció por primera vez en la revista alemana pcgames, en 1998 y la salida del video trailer primer juego.

Desde entonces, mi interés en este gran juego no ha disminuido. En este momento, en los últimos 10 años, el administrador de los recursos de Internet:
http://forum.worldofplayers.ru/ (fue creado por el ex http://forum.worldofgothic.ru/).
http://modforum.worldofgothic.ru/ (recursos de los modders de Rusia de la Comunidad).
y algunos otros recursos de Internet sobre juegos de la serie gótico, resucitado, etc...

En el pasado, se creó modificaciones para la serie de juegos de estilo GOTHIC es un miembro del equipo de Rusia MAGIC-TEAM, que está siendo desarrollado por un gran mod para el juego "GOTHIC2: Night of The Raven", - "GLOBAL mod".
Además de otras modificaciones que voy a escribir más tarde, cuando llegue el momento ...
Si hay preguntas acerca de cómo crear un correo electrónico de las modificaciones, debido a su capacidad de ayudar a postorayus. Wink

Y ahora a responder a algunas de las respuestas de los otros temas que me ha dirigido, un poco antes ...

@Harrypotas:
Citación :
I can help you, if you want. I think I understand pretty well English (in fact some of us are working on a translation project in this forum now). Anyways, feel free to ask me any question (and don´t worry, my English understanding is better than my English writing skills).
Gracias por su voluntad de ayudar, más adelante voy a escribir lo que se va a necesitar su ayuda, y que voy a necesitar. Wink
Me gustaría saber quiénes son y en qué modificaciones están trabajando actualmente?

@Rhobar III:
Citación :
Nice to meet you MaGoth. I think that we all know a bit of english. I'm sure my people and I would be able to help you whatever you want. In exchange you can help us if you want Smile.
Ambos, y si soy útil, siempre aquí para ayudarle ... Smile

Citación :
By the way, how did you find our forum?
Hemos puesto una compañera de prueba de video a YouTube, por los comentarios y se enteró de su foro ... Wink

Link a nuestro clip de vídeo:
Spoiler:

@Loco del vino:
Citación :
Hi, MaGoth! First of all, I have to say that it is a pleasure to have a member of the WoG (with no doubt, the best and biggest Gothic community that exists) forum with us, in our little big community of Gothic fans Very Happy. And, about your question, the problem is that I don't know anything about programming or creating mods. In this thread I only asked in the behalf of a friend of mine, who knows something about programming and likes Gothic too. He wanted to learn to make Gothic or Gothic 2 mods but, as you have surely read, the VIP member of the forum Drazul told me in this very thread that the modding tool were only in German. Unfortunately, that makes impossible the mod creation for my friend... anyway, thanks for the help offering Very Happy.

Saludos a usted también, como ya he dicho se puede hacer. Para crear modificaciones del juego, no requieren grandes conocimientos de lenguajes de programación, lo más importante el derecho a aprender la sintaxis de lenguaje de scripting que se utiliza en el juego. Wink
Así que, ¿qué pasa si usted tiene el deseo y la moda que podemos hacer ...

De usted sólo necesita mucha información para traducir de Inglés o (en ruso Very Happy ?) Al español. Si la tarea que puede manejar, a continuación, aprenderá a crear y la moda. study

Ps. También tengo algunas preguntas:
¿Cuál de estas partes de la serie de juegos de estilo GOTHIC salió oficialmente en español?
- GOTHIC;
- GOTHIC2;
- GOTHIC2 - Night of The Raven.

¿Dónde y cómo puedo descargar? Por favor, Link a la PM.

Pss. ¿Por qué no puedo ver mi firma en respuesta al foro?

MfG MaGoth, WoG.ru-Community. drinks
http://worldofplayers.ru/
Drazul
Paladín de Alto Orden
Drazul

Masculino Mensajes : 4367
Humor : Funesto
Palmares : Saludos a todos.  ;) 2vwtnqq

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptySáb 15 Mayo 2010, 14:31

Every gothics are in Spanish, if you want download you can find it in http://www.gratisjuegos.org/descargar/gothic-1-2-link-juegazoo/ and http://www.vagos.es/showthread.php?t=610698

Gothic 3 is in spanish modifying the configuration file.

The mod that we traslated is Dark Mysteries.
MaGoth
Miliciano
MaGoth

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptySáb 15 Mayo 2010, 14:54

Drazul escribió:
Every gothics are in Spanish, if you want download you can find it in http://www.gratisjuegos.org/descargar/gothic-1-2-link-juegazoo/ and http://www.vagos.es/showthread.php?t=610698
Gracias. drinks
Cuando lo reciba a continuación voy a analizar los códigos entonces usted necesita esta ayuda mucho, sobre todo con el programa GothicSourcer 3,14. sunny

Citación :
Gothic 3 is in spanish modifying the configuration file.
Gothic 3 no me importa ... Wink

Citación :
The mod that we traslated is Dark Mysteries.
Buen mod, niuzhna ayudará a los instaladores vaschego traducción y con el modo de construir en la versión de trabajo, por favor ayuda de contacto.... Wink

MfG MaGoth, WoG.ru-Community.
Loco del vino
Nigromante
Loco del vino

Masculino Mensajes : 2942
Empleo /Ocio : Manteniendo el equilibrio a base de hachazos bien dados.
Humor : ¿Quieres un PEE o qué?
Palmares : Saludos a todos.  ;) 2j271apSaludos a todos.  ;) Medallaalexplorador

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptySáb 15 Mayo 2010, 14:58

Welcome again, and feel like home here Very Happy ! As our mate Rhobar III once said, we're like a family!
And, about the mods creation, the guy that wanted to create mods was a friend of mine, but, unfortunately, he lost the interest a time ago. All I have done (and I'm doing, actually) is participating in the translation of the mod that Drazul mentioned, the Dark Mysteries mod, to Spanish. But, unfortunately, I am very bad for all that takes some programming matters... thanks for the help, anyway.

As I said, welcome Very Happy ! I wish you a good staying around here drinks !

EDIT: Ah, I almost forgot it. Please, don't hesitate in writing your messages in English. Maybe some will desagree with me in this matter, but I think that most of the people here can understand written English, and, in case of hipothetical problems of users understanding you, some of us are able of acting as a translator for the best working of the community. If you wonder why I prefer you to write in English, is just because maybe some people would have difficulties understanding messages in Spanish translated by the Google translator (at least I had some difficulties trying to understand the meaning of a post of you in this thread). But, don't worry, it's just a suggestion Smile
MaGoth
Miliciano
MaGoth

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptySáb 15 Mayo 2010, 15:14

Loco del vino escribió:
Welcome again, and feel like home here Very Happy ! As our mate Rhobar III once said, we're like a family!
And, about the mods creation, the guy that wanted to create mods was a friend of mine, but, unfortunately, he lost the interest a time ago. All I have done (and I'm doing, actually) is participating in the translation of the mod that Drazul mentioned, the Dark Mysteries mod, to Spanish. But, unfortunately, I am very bad for all that takes some programming matters... thanks for the help, anyway.

As I said, welcome Very Happy ! I wish you a good staying around here drinks !
Gracias, drinks

Citación :
EDIT: Ah, I almost forgot it. Please, don't hesitate in writing your messages in English. Maybe some will desagree with me in this matter, but I think that most of the people here can understand written English, and, in case of hipothetical problems of users understanding you, some of us are able of acting as a translator for the best working of the community. If you wonder why I prefer you to write in English, is just because maybe some people would have difficulties understanding messages in Spanish translated by the Google translator (at least I had some difficulties trying to understand the meaning of a post of you in this thread). But, don't worry, it's just a suggestion Smile
Sí, estoy traduciendo del ruso al español a través de Google. Wink

MfG MaGoth, WoG.ru-Community. Saludos a todos.  ;) Flower
Gorn
Paladín de Alto Orden
Gorn

Masculino Mensajes : 4437
Empleo /Ocio : Estudiante de Máster y administrador/fundador del foro
Humor : I love this shit!

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptySáb 15 Mayo 2010, 15:26

Welcome to this forum. As my partners has said, we are like a family here. I hope you would like our forum and you contribute in all you can.
If you have any question just ask to one of us and we'll try to help you.

How my partners say we are translating the Dark mysteries' mod into spanish at the moment. If you want to know anything more about the translation ask it in this topic: Dark mysteries' translation

Don't try to write in spanish because most of the members of this forum have at least a basical knowledge at english. Of course there are members that don't know english but we will do all I can for translate what do you say if is necesary.
http://ldce.foroactivo.com/forum.htm
Rhobar_III
Paladín
Rhobar_III

Masculino Mensajes : 2180
Empleo /Ocio : Rey
Humor : Nunca mires atras, puedes chocar con lo que tengas delante.

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptySáb 15 Mayo 2010, 15:35

Let me give you the welcome again, you are now a member of this community, of this family Very Happy. I'm glad that you are here and I'm sure that we will take very good Wink.

By chance, PUNCH!!! The godfather!!! Razz
MaGoth
Miliciano
MaGoth

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptySáb 15 Mayo 2010, 16:34

Gorn escribió:
Welcome to this forum. As my partners has said, we are like a family here. I hope you would like our forum and you contribute in all you can.
If you have any question just ask to one of us and we'll try to help you.

How my partners say we are translating the Dark mysteries' mod into spanish at the moment. If you want to know anything more about the translation ask it in this topic: Dark mysteries' translation

Don't try to write in spanish because most of the members of this forum have at least a basical knowledge at english. Of course there are members that don't know english but we will do all I can for translate what do you say if is necesary.

Rhobar III escribió:
Let me give you the welcome again, you are now a member of this community, of this family Very Happy. I'm glad that you are here and I'm sure that we will take very good Wink.
Tnx. Wink

Citación :
By chance, PUNCH!!! The godfather!!! Razz
Saludos a todos.  ;) Grin

MfG MaGoth, WoG.ru-Community. Saludos a todos.  ;) Flower
Zacunismo
Caballero
Zacunismo

Masculino Mensajes : 910
Empleo /Ocio : Paladín de rango medio
Humor : Que le dice Diego a Gorn: Últimamente te veo más negro (Gothic 4) XD

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptySáb 15 Mayo 2010, 17:42

Welcome to the colony. Have fun Wink
Harrypotas
Magnate del Mineral
Harrypotas

Masculino Mensajes : 1985
Empleo /Ocio : Filósofo rey
Humor : Inestable

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptySáb 15 Mayo 2010, 19:10

Добро пожаловать!

I am not sure if its right, I use Google too to find it!!!

Anyways, Welcolme to our Colony again MaGoth!!!

Nice to meet you and well, everybody told you the same, we are glad to help you in any sense!!!

Best!!!
Peñarol
Paladín
Peñarol

Masculino Mensajes : 2706
Empleo /Ocio : Servir a Adanos

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptyDom 16 Mayo 2010, 05:17

Welcome to this forum MaGoth lol! It´s great to meet you drinks
Xardas
Paladín
Xardas

Masculino Mensajes : 2332
Empleo /Ocio : Nigromante

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptyLun 17 Mayo 2010, 02:07

Welcome to this colony friend Very Happy thanks for your help!!!! cheers
Glaudrung
Cazadragones
Glaudrung

Masculino Mensajes : 703
Empleo /Ocio : Actualmente me alojo en el arén del antiguo rey (ahora es el castillo Glaudrung)
Humor : El ejercito español no retrocede, ¡¡¡¡avanza hasta la retaguardia!!!!

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptyLun 17 Mayo 2010, 12:45

Welcome to the Jungle ehmmm... Colony....
Necrontyr
Sombra
Necrontyr

Masculino Mensajes : 100
Empleo /Ocio : Templario del Durmiente

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) EmptyLun 17 Mayo 2010, 14:11

Welcome to this community!!! cheers

May the three Gods be with you!!!!! And have fun!
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Saludos a todos. ;)   Saludos a todos.  ;) Empty

Saludos a todos. ;)
Página 1 de 1.